This scenario tries to capture the feel of the first part of A NEW
HOPE on tatooine. It's fun to play and fairly quick.
boardlayout is how you wish. But you need some buildings to simulate Mos
Eisley. (tablesize : 1.5 meters to 1.2 meters)
What follows are briefings for the different factions which must be handed
out before the start of the game. It's more fun when you don't know what
the opponent's objectives are.
We played the game with 7 players :
For 6 players drop the squad rebeltroopers.
- trooper Davin Felth with 2 stromtroopers starting in Mos Eisley
- captain Mod Terrik with 2 stormtroopers starting in Mos Eisley
- Datcha and 3 jawa's and sandcrawler (we paired the jawa's by two so they could move 2
at a time)
- Ur'orrurrorrrur with 2 tusken raiders and a Bantha, starting in the wastes at the far
end of a table.
- Obi-Wan, Luke, R2-D2, C3PO and a speeder starting in the wastes very
close to the tusken raiders (R2 and C3PO moved when Luke moved)
- Han Solo and Chewbacca starting at the Cantina in Mos Eisley
- Lt Pello Scrambas, 2 rebeltroopers starting at another end of the
table (not too far away, so they can still have some action)
For 5 players drop the jawas too.
How things went in our game :
Han and Chewie seemed quite capable of killing the stormtroopers. Mod
Terrik and Davin Felth posed a bigger problem. If you like it you can put
in a couple of stormtroopers more and give Han and Chewie some rebeltroopers
too. Things went rather well for Luke and Obi too until a Krayt Dragon
author : Maarten Logghe
rolmerkingen en gulpgesties, e-mail me